Thursday, September 14, 2006

...and another thing...

Why does everybody keep apologizing to me about Steve Irwin? I mean, I know he’s set back the international acceptance of Australians as real, sober and complex human beings by at least a decade, but seriously, I can deal with that. I’m a tough girl.

Paul Hogan probably did worse: If anything, could you please sympathise with me over Crocodile Dundee? And what about Yahoo Serious? I mean, he did some real shite work on the Australian identity that guy. So abominable, in fact, that he had to do it under a completely implausible pseudonym.

What’s going on? Did I miss something? What? What?

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

oh there's the link - just ignore me, I've gone nuts as well

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah. Why the hell isn't Paul Hogan dead instead?

3:53 PM  
Blogger E. S. de Montemayor said...

hahahahahah.... that's funny...

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home